Not Rocket Science.
To create raving fan home buyers by giving superior customer service, keeping the process simple (home loans, not rocket science), deliver on time closings, and maintain a positive work environment day in day out. Simply put, to be the Best of the Best!
WATCH OUR VIDEO. LEARN OUR STORY.
Building trust is a virtue in our industry. We know and understand how important and emotional it is to buy a new home whether you are single, an adult couple or an established family. Our clients trust us with such an important move in their lives and we like to build that trust by opening up and telling our personal journey that led us to become Triton Group.
When you meet with us, you are not just meeting with another Loan Officer. You are doing business with people who have a true calling and love for the Mortgage Industry. Our ultimate payout is seeing our clients close on their dream home and our testimonials tell it all. We hope you enjoy viewing our story and why we excel in an industry that we cherish and love so much.
Home Loans Are as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4…
It all begins with the Pre-Approval process. Triton Group at Legacy Mutual Mortgage makes it simple and convenient for you to apply, plus it usually takes less than 10 minutes of your time. For your convenience, we have 3 easy ways to apply. Either fill out our quick and easy online Loan application by clicking the Apply Now, Call us, or make an appointment to come in and speak to a Loan Originator in person. It’s that simple. We’ll give you a FREE credit analysis immediately, and help you take the next steps to becoming a homeowner.
Once qualified, all you need is some basic income and asset documentation you probably have lying around somewhere at home. After we verify that documentation we’ll custom cater a Pre-Approval letter for you and make contact with your Real Estate Professional to introduce ourselves and assure them that we can get your deal done. Congratulations! You’re now Pre-Approved and ready to take the next step and begin your search for your soon to be new home.
- Complete Loan Application
- Run credit
- Gather Income, Asset, and supporting credit documentation
- Loan Officer to Review and issue Pre-approval letter
- Gather Remaining Documentation for loan process
- Provide Appraisal fee to lender for Appraisal
- Sign Disclosures specific to property address and loan type
- Set proper timeline expectations
- Processor introduction
- Underwriting Submission
- Underwriting Approval
- Gather necessary documentation for processor to deliver to underwriter to meet final loan requirements
- Closer Requests documents
- Title and Lender work up final Settlement Statement with final amount for closing
- Sign documents and close at title